Paid for promotion
Tamashii is inviting Hot Dinners readers to enjoy 30% off the food bill at this new King’s Cross restaurant and bar.
Recently opened and a short walk from King’s Cross mainline station, Tamashii offers a Pan Asian drinking and dining experience. Bourne from Chef Wei’s 35 years of experience (including time at Hakkasan) the menu boasts a journey through his favourite dishes. Standout dishes include Baked Lobster, Yaki Soba and Stir Fried Lamb Hotpot. Tamashii’s destination bar Juku, has been developed by the VOC London team, boasting a number of exquisite cocktails as well as a wide selection of Japanese whiskies, sake, lagers and wines.
How to get the Tamashii reader offer
Hot Dinners readers get 30% off food Monday – Saturday from 24th January 2019 to 28th February 2019, excludes 14th February 2019. Offer available only through booking online here.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs every day between 12pm – 10pm.
- Offer valid from 24th January 2019 to 28 February on Monday to Saturdays and is subject to availability.
- Offer valid for advance bookings only – diners must pre-book to qualify for the offer.
- Offer valid for a maximum of 6 guests per party.
- The offer is only available when dining from the a la carte menu.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This discount cannot be used for any special menus or exclusive hires.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners