Paid for promotion
Having opened in March just before lockdown, Wildflower Restaurant is the first fine dining restaurant to be housed in a shipping container. Enjoy an experience like no other with foraged foods, carefully orchestrated into dishes that complement in season produce.
Experience new dishes on their tasting menu such as:
- Fermented Guinness sourdough with home cultured butter
- Charred smoked potato with Autumn salad
- Plaice with wild garlic, girolles, blackberry and sorrel millefeuille
- Beef with hash brown, pickles, onion miso and tarragon bearnaise#
- And don't miss their lobster macaroni dish!
Based in Camden (Buck Street) Market, Wildflower focuses on sustainability and food in its ripe form. The restaurant is contained within a market, giving the dining room a more relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to enjoy the high-quality food and overall experience.
Wildflower is Irish Chef Adrian Martin’s first solo venture that puts a strong emphasis on sustainability and cooking food that can be foraged, fished or grown. Head chef Paul Croasdale organises a unique dining experience in how he cooks and serves to the table to guests explaining elements of each dish and how it has been prepared. Paul has worked under some great names in Michelin-starred kitchens under chefs such as Adam Simmonds, Gordon Ramsay and Jason Atherton.
How to get the Wildflower reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can enjoy 30% off the food bill at Wildflower from 8-30 September 2020. To get the offer, book online, adding Hot Dinners in the ‘Add special request’ box.
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Maximum table size of six people
- Pre-bookings only quoting *Hot Dinners* offer
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners