Paid for promotion
Harrods have welcomed the launch of a new dining concept, Bao Kitchen where the menu features a selection of baos and dim sum as well as small plates, grills, noodles, rice bowls and soup dishes.
The menu comprises of delicacies from traditional Chinese cuisine with a contemporary twist. Diners can expect a creative and artistic selection of dishes incorporating authentic flavours to guarantee an enjoyable experience.
The menu features an exotic dumplings platter with Lobster and coriander, Alaskan king crab, Scallop and sui mai and Spicy roast duck. There'll be bao buns with Roasted Beijing style duck; Lobster with Szechuan mayo, Crispy chicken with sweet chilli sauce and pickle radish as well as Grilled wagyu beef with wafu sauce and shimeji mushroom.
Small plates include:
- Wasabi prawns tossed with wasabi tobiko kewpie mayo
- Tempura Lobster served with spicy mayo, noodles
For drinks choose from Hibiscus flower fizz and Kir Royal alongside an in-house selection of wines, soft drinks and tea. They'll also be serving bubble tea from TeaLive from 22 July.
How to get the Bao Kitchen reader offer
Bao Kitchen are offering Hot Dinners readers a Dim Sum Platter with a complimentary glass of champagne for £35 per person on all days except Saturday from 18 July to 18 August 2019. To book please email email@example.com or call 0207 225 5951 quoting HOT DINNERS OFFER.
Terms and conditions:
- Dim Sum Platter with a complimentary glass of champagne for £35 per person on all days except Saturday from 18 July to 18 August 2019.
- Offer runs on Monday – Friday (2.30pm - 8.15pm), Sunday (2.30pm to 5.15pm).
- Maximum table size of 6 people for this offer
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Please quote HOT DINNERS OFFER when booking. Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 225 5951
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners