Paid for promotion
The young, edgy and sexy side of America’s Asian power house P.F. Chang’s, has made its way across the pond, bringing an L.A. loft bar vibe to Covent Garden – introducing P.F. Chang’s Asian Table.
Simple, locally-sourced ingredients and traditional techniques are at the core of P.F. Chang’s Asian Table’s food. Each delicately dressed dish is made from scratch, living by co-founder Philip Chiang’s ‘farm to wok’ philosophy. The menu is split into starters, perfect for sharing with friends as well as a selection of mains for those with big appetites and decadent desserts. The dishes fuse flavours from China, Japan and Korea to create delicious pan-Asian cuisine that packs a punch!
Start with a glass of fizz followed by one of each of the following:
- Chilli Jam Wings
- Crispy Calamari
- Asian Pear Salad (v)
- The Original Dynamite Shrimp
- Mongolian Beef
- Chang’s Chicken Wok
- Charred vegetable board
- Singapore Street Noodles
Side of fried rice
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Mixed Berry Trifle
- Glazed Clementine Custard Tart
How to get the P.F. Chang’s Asian Table offer
Hot Dinners readers can take advantage of this special three-course menu with a glass of prosecco at P.F. Chang’s Asian Table from 6-27 February 2018.
- Call PF Chang’s Asian Table on 01923 555161 and quote ‘Hot Dinners’ when you book
- Offer is available for lunch or dinner Monday to Sunday from 11am – 11pm from 6 -27 February 2018.
- Order from the menu above (choose 1 starter, 1 main and 1 dessert)