Paid for promotion
If you missed out on dining with Chotto Matte in August during the Eat Out To Help Out scheme, fear not, they have extended their offer and you have two more weeks to come and dine on their terrace and get a taste of Chotto before saying goodbye to summer.
The Chotto Matte experience centres around the finest Nikkei cuisine. Each of their restaurants across the world celebrates the marriage of Japanese and Peruvian fare in a unique contemporary urban environment.
There are two ways to get this deal:
- Their classic Bento Box with a glass of something sparkling never fails, so they’re offering the luxury boxes at 50% off. For just £10 per guest, enjoy a little bit of everything Chotto Matte has to offer. Select from Teriyaki Chicken, Sea Bass a la Brasa or Vegetable and pair with their St Germain Spritz for an additional £5 and make it a truly special occasion.
- Or, if you’d like to opt for a la carte, each guest will receive up to £10 off their bill when dining with Chotto Matte: Monday - Wednesday 5- 11PM or Thursday - Friday 12-4PM as part of their extension of the Eat Out To Help Out scheme.
How to get the Chotto Matte reader offer
You can get 50% off food (up to £10 per person) throughout September. Book on their website quoting "Hot Dinners" in the special requests box when booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion available Monday-Wednesday 5pm - 11pm (5pm - 6:30pm for bentos) and Thursday - Friday 12pm - 4:00pm (for bentos and a la carte)
- 50% off food up to £10pp
- Up to 6 people per reservation
- Not valid with any other offer
- Offer ends 30 September 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners