Paid for promotion
To celebrate the launch of their new Anatolian inspired brunch menu, Rüya is offering 30% off food on Saturday 11th May and Sunday 12th May, as well as Saturday 17th May and Sunday 18th May. The menu features a variety of brunch dishes influenced by various Anatolian regions, stretching from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea. Dishes include:
- Aged Kaşar Cheese Pide with slow-cooked organic egg
- Fried eggs with homemade sujuk
- 24-hour Slow-Cooked Short Rib with Turkish chilli BBQ glaze and spiced Konya
- Grilled Tiger Prawns with fennel butter & shaved fennel salad
A selection of Bloody Marys has also been created to accompany the menu, and includes a Red Mary (for Bloody Mary puritans), Yellow Mary (with yellow tomato juice) and Cristal Mary (gin mixed with distilled Bloody Mary flavoured tonic).
Those looking for a fun start to their weekend can opt for brunch on ‘Lazy Saturdays’, which will host weekly DJ slots, providing the perfect relaxed soundtrack to ease guests into the weekend.
On Sundays, Rüya will be slowing down the tempo for families looking to end their weekend on a more relaxing note.
How to get the Rüya reader offer
Rüya is offering Hot Dinners readers 30% off the food bill for brunch on 11-12 and 18-19 May 2019. Book in advance by either calling 0203 848 6710 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Hot Dinners’
Terms and conditions:
- This offer runs only on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th, and Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th May, from 11.30am - 4pm.
- 30% is valid on food only - all drinks will be charged at normal price
- Bookings must be made in advance by either calling 0203 848 6710 or emailing email@example.com quoting ‘Hot Dinners’
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners