Paid for promotion
Casa do Frango, the Portuguese grilled chicken connoisseur, is bringing its Algarvian cuisine to a brand new site in Shoreditch. Following the success of the first site in London Bridge, the team are giving Hot Dinners’ readers the chance to be the first to experience the menu, before the restaurant officially opens to the public on Monday 16 December.
The menu will feature its famous frango (chicken), as well as many of the much-loved favourites from the original site, including: African rice; Grilled chorizo; Charred cauliflower and the Montanheira salad, alongside new dishes to include salt-cured tuna (Muxama); Portuguese meatballs (Albóndigas) and Acorn-fed black pork from the Alentejo (Porco Preto).
Photo: Lateef Okunnu.
How to get the Casa do Frango reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will receive 50% off food at Casa do Frango Shoreditch at lunch and dinner on 11-12 December 2019. To book click here email email@example.com or call 0207 654 30 20. You will need to mention the Hot Dinners offer when booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th December 2019.
- Discount applies to food only.
- Bookings must be made in advance: please mention Hot Dinners when booking.
- Offer valid for tables of up to 6 guests and only one offer per table.
- Lunch runs from 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Dinner runs from 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners