Paid for promotion
Following a striking redesign, Bar Gansa proudly welcomes Nacho Rivera as its new Head Chef. Rivera’s love for cooking started in his hometown in Southern Spain, moving to London 2 years ago and working at Donostia and Barrafina, before starting his chapter at Bar Gansa. Bringing fresh and delicious Spanish Tapas to the people of London.
- Carrileras De Bacalao Con Alioli De Ajo Negro - Cod cheeks with black garlic, aioli
- Bocaditos De Morcilla - Spanish Black Pudding Parcels
- Chipiron Relleno - Stuffed squid with chorizo and manchego cheese, PX reduction
- Carrilleras De ternera - Slow-cooked ox cheeks with truffle cauliflower puree
- Pollo Al Ajillo Con El Bollo - Chicken in garlic and white wine, toasted brioche
Rivera has transformed the menu at Bar Gansa with his personal cooking style, which brings influences from his Spanish heritage with a modern twist. New menu items include Paella De Carne, a twist on the classic Paella, boasting pork shoulder, mushrooms, and romesco. Chef Nacho’s personal favourite is Chipiron Relleno, a delicious stuffed squid with chorizo, Manchego cheese and PX reduction.
How to get the Bar Gansa reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can enjoy 50% off the food bill at Bar Gansa on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Thursday from 8 October - 29 October 2020.
To get the offer, book online via www.bargansa.co.uk adding Hot Dinners in the ‘reservations notes’ box or call 020 7267 8909 quoting Hot Dinners.
Terms and conditions:
- 50% off the food bill only
- Offer runs Monday to Thursday only, from 8-29 October 2020
- Quote Hot Dinners when booking.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners