Paid for promotion
Bao & Bing is offering all readers 50% off total bill during breakfast on weekdays from their recently launched new breakfast menu.
Bao & Bing is a modern take on Taiwanese street food inspired by the Night Street Markets of Taipei and Jiufen. The highlights of Bao & Bing’s new breakfast menu are breakfast bao, with fillings like bacon and fried egg, or avocado, feta cheese and fried egg. New bao are joined by a breakfast version of Dan Bing – choose from bacon and egg, sausage and egg, or spinach and egg.
For those who prefer sweet breakfast – choose from chia pot, bao toast board, bao doughnuts or a large arrangement of freshly baked pastries.
How to get the Bao & Bing reader offer
Bao & Bing is offering Hot Dinners’ readers 50% off their total bill from 10-24 July 2019, Monday - Friday, 8am - 12pm,. Simply quote “Hot Dinners” to a member of staff when dining in to redeem it.
Terms and conditions:
- Available when dining in only
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Can only be redeemed when quoting “Hot Dinners” to a member of staff
- Offer valid 10-24 July 2019, Monday - Friday, 8am -12pm,
- No reservation – Bao & Bing is a walk-in restaurant only
- Not valid for groups of more than 6 people
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners