Paid for promotion
Marylebone’s favourite all-day dining destination, Kitchen at Holmes, is celebrating the reopening of its Ground Floor Terrace and Secret Roof Terrace on Monday 12 April.
Known for its seasonally inspired dishes and homely ambiance, Londoners can look forward to returning to this Baker Street hub to indulge in some of Head Chef, Stefano Motta’s, delicious creations.
Serving a brand-new menu full of Modern European and Mediterranean influences seven days a week from 12-9pm, alongside an inspiring set menu of specially selected classics, fine-dining from the field, land and sea awaits you.
Using only the very best suppliers including James Knight of Mayfair and Lake District Farmers, the new menu features options such as Cuttlefish Croquettes, Grilled Octopus with burnt leeks & zaatar, Smoked Burrata with apple and walnuts and a 35-day aged Lake District Ribeye Steak.
How to get the Kitchen at Holmes reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can enjoy a discount of 30% on the food menu from 12 April - 12 May 2021. Only available with reservations. When booking, quote ‘Hot Dinners’.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid from 12 April – 12 May 2021.
- Not in conjunction with any other offer.
- 30% off food only from the a la carte menu.
- Reservations must be pre-booked and quote “Hot Dinners” when booking.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Offer is valid for up to 6 diners at one sitting.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners