There's a new Spanish breakfast heading to Soho. For the first time ever, the Salt Yard Group of restaurants - Ember Yard and Dehesa specifically - are getting ready to start things up first thing in the morning. It's weekend only at the moment - but the menu includes:
- Asparagus Eggs and Torta de Barros (pictured above)
- Sobrasada Toast with Caramelised Mahon
- Grilled Sardines on Toast with Tomato and Fresh Basil
- Avocado and Grilled Spring Onions on Flatbread with Chilli, Garlic and Poached Egg
- Pancetta Morcilla and Chorizo Ketchup
- Poached Pears, Hazelnut Crumble and Yoghurt
- Canellini Butifarra Pancetta and Eggs
- Fresh Blood Orange with Toasted Pistachio.
Alongside coffees and juices, they'll have a Salt Yard Bloody Mary and a Seasonal Breakfast Cocktail if you want to get things off to a flying start.
Breakfast menus come to Ember Yard (60 Berwick Street, London W1F 8SU) and Dehesa (25 Ganton St, London W1F 9BP) on 12 March, Saturday and Sundays from 9am at Dehesa and from 10am at Ember Yard. For more, follow them on Twitter @SaltYardGroup