It's time for another Hot Dinners competition. This time we've teamed up with The Ivy to offer a free dinner for two at their new opening, The Ivy Tower Bridge. It's the latest Ivy to hit town, and this one comes with a pretty spectacular riverside view. You can read lots more about the new opening right here.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Hot Dinners or The Ivy.
- The dinner consists of, an arrival cocktail or glass of Champagne, a three-course meal, water/teas/coffees and a bottle of wine for the table – manager’s choice
- The booking is subject to availability
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be made by liking and commenting on our Facebook post.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The closing date for the competition is 13 August, 2017.
- If you win, we will notify you via a message on Facebook. If we do not get a response within seven days, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting Hot Dinners through the "contact us" link.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Automated competition entries will be disqualified
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.