Paid for promotion
Do something different with the start of your weekend this festive season. Feast in London's most beautiful Market this Christmas. Book a table for up to 16 friends and tuck into special menus served by your favourite Kitchen, at new heated market tables, with live music brought to you by infamous Dalston hangout Brilliant Corners.
The Kitchens at Old Spitalfields Market, one of London’s newest dining destinations, will be ringing in the festive season with a series of Friday night feasts. On the 8th and 15th December, The Market will stay open longer into the evening serving up unique private feasting menus courtesy of the restaurants at The Kitchens. The two Christmas Late events will also feature plenty of warming drinks, live entertainment, and an array of special dishes from the Chefs at The Kitchens. Plus the market has been decorated beautifully for Christmas!
How to get the Friday Lates at Old Spitalfields reader offer
Two friends eat for free on any Private Table of 6 or more booked for Friday Lates at The Kitchens, Old Spitalfields Market.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is valid for bookings on the 8th or 15th December 2017
- Tables are available from 4pm, with the last sitting at 7.30pm – 9:30pm
- Offer is valid with bookings of 6 or more (up to 16) with full price menus
- Please quote “Hot Dinners” at booking stage.
- Book online
- Offer includes a full set menu from participating Kitchens: Flank, Thousand Knives, Happy Endings (except 1st Dec), SOOD Family, Bar Barbarian, Berber and Q.
Subject to availability