Paid for promotion
Timmy Green, a brand new all-day Australian restaurant and bar from the founders of popular brunch haunt Daisy Green, has today opened its doors at Nova Food in SW1. Creative small plates (designed to share) and big, grass fed, slow reared, 28-75day aged prime steaks (cooked to order on the Josper charcoal grill) lead the dinner menu and change the gear nicely from buzzing all day brunch spot to sophisticated and fun evening venue.
Other house-favorites include:
- the ‘Daisy garden’ with house made dips, black bread soil and fresh crudités;
- the ‘Three Beets’ of Josper-roasted, cold pickled and candied beetroot, with goat’s curd and candied seeds;
- the ‘Giant chicken parmigiana’ to share (with twice cooked duck fat fries);
- the signature ‘Timmy burger’ served on black brioche bun with chilli pineapple salsa
- Liz’s famous ‘Mars Bar cheesecake’.
The 120-cover venue features a dedicated bar area with live music (via a baby grand piano and DJ booth), an upbeat restaurant (set over two floors), extensive outdoor lounging and an alfresco coffee bar. Original artworks / sculptures feature prominently throughout the space and a live Instagram printer allows guests to instantly print / share their memories.
Timmy Green is at Nova Victoria, Corner of Bressenden Place and Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1E 5DD (Opposite Hotel Rubens). For reservations email email@example.com. Keep up with their news on Twitter @daisygreenfood and on their Instagram account @daisygreencollection
The Timmy Green reader offer
Timmy Green are offering Hot Dinners readers 50% off their evening dinner menu
- Offer is for food only, excludes drinks
- Offers runs from Monday 16th January to Sunday 22nd January 2017 (inclusive)
- Available to book for a maximum of 4 people per party between 5pm – 9.45pm
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Quote "Hot Dinners 50% Off" when making a booking with Eleanor via our reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org