Paid for promotion
This March, Aquavit London will launch the Nordic Afternoon Tea, offering guests a wonderful array of traditional Nordic delicacies all served in the stylish new restaurant in St James’s Market. Featuring both sweet treats and savoury delights, the afternoon tea will perfectly combine the finest Nordic dishes for which the restaurant has become renowned, with the quintessentially British tradition of afternoon tea.
To start, an assortment of open sandwiches will feature classic Nordic flavours such as Gravlax, Shrimp Skagen, and Venison tartare. These will be followed by a selection of traditional Swedish pastries including Semlor; Punsch-rolls; Mums Mums; and Chokladbollar. Guests will also be offered a selection of seven different types of cookies, which according to Swedish tradition is the ideal number that should always be offered to guests!
Three different afternoon tea packages will include all of the above as well as:
- Fika Afternoon Tea (£27.50) - a choice of teas served in a beautiful Rörstrand tea set, or Swedish coffees from Johan & Nyström.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea (£39) – a glass of Ruinart Brut Champagne in addition to the Classic Afternoon Tea menu.
- Aquavit Afternoon Tea (£65) - a glass of Dom Pérignon, and the addition of freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves. Developed in collaboration with iconic Danish design company, Georg Jensen, the Aquavit Afternoon Tea is served in an award-winning tea service from designer Henning Koppel.
Since opening in November 2016, Aquavit London has been bringing authentic Nordic cuisine and design to London’s thriving food scene. The restaurant’s menus are developed by Executive Chef Henrik Ritzén, along with Emma Bengtsson, Executive Chef of the two Michelin-starred Aquavit New York.
The Aquavit London reader offer
To celebrate the launch of the Nordic Afternoon Tea, Aquavit London is delighted to offer Hot Dinners readers an exclusive offer of 50% off from Monday 20 March to Sunday 26 March.
To book simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the code ‘HOTDINNERS50’ along with your preferred date/time of visiting.
When: Monday 20 March to Sunday 26 March 2017. Mon-Fri: 3pm – 5.30pm Sat: 3.30pm – 5.30pm Sun: 3.30pm – 6.00pm
Where: Aquavit, St James’s Market, 1 Carlton Street, London SW1Y 4QQ. Keep up with their news on Instagram/Twitter @aquavitlondon
What: 50% off Nordic Afternoon Tea
Terms and conditions:
- Offer available for redemption from Monday 20 to Sunday 26 March.
- Subject to availability
- Any drinks purchased in addition to those included in the afternoon tea packages will be charged at full price
Bookings must be made in advance by quoting ‘HOTDINNERS50’ to email@example.com
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill