Paid for promotion
Owned by restaurateur Philip McGuiness and Executive Chef Ricky Pang, Tootoomoo brings the colour and vibrancy of Asian shop houses to the streets of North London. Step across the threshold and be transported to a vibrant Asian street market.
Combining Malasyian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese influences to create the perfect fusion, guests can delight in unique Asian tapas, explorative tasting menus and zesty salads. Begin with sharing dishes of Shichimi squid, crispy smoked chicken and vegetarian pot stickers. Add to your taste journey with sensational sushi or dive straight into bold dishes of Thai green curry, classic duck pancakes, lemongrass prawns or popcorn shrimp and soft shell crab tempura.
Tootoomoo’s heady cocktail offering is as enticing as the food menu. Choose from the Tootoomojito with fresh lime and lashings of rum or an Asian-inspired Caipirinha with a choice of Lychee, Mango, Passionfruit, Pineapple or Chilli.
Tootoomoo Islington is located at 278 St. Paul’s Road, N1 2LH
Tootoomoo Crouch End is located at 12 Crouch End Hill, N8 8AA
Tootoomoo Whetstone is located at 1371 High Rd, N20 9LN
The Tootoomoo reader offer
- 15% off the entire bill
- Cannot be used with any other offers
- Offer applies to dine-in only in Crouch End, Islington or Whetstone Sunday to Thursday
- Offers runs from Tuesday 10th January to Thursday 9th February 2017 inclusive.
- Quote "Hot Dinners Offer" when making reservation or upon arrival before ordering
- Parties of no more than 12.