Paid for promotion
Located in the heart of Clerkenwell, The Well currently sits as a firm favourite for locals and cityworkers alike. The venue comprises of a beautiful restaurant that is bathed in sunlight during the day and flickers with candlelight of an evening, while the subterranean bar, currently dressed as a Highland Hunting Lodge, boasts fur rugs, antlers, rifles and tartan galore – it’s the perfect cosy spot for drinks parties.
A quick browse of the menu reveals this place is no ordinary eatery. With delicious bespoke dishes including Yorkshire pheasant, mallard and smoked garlic terrine and Cornish mussels with white wine, garlic, cream and hand cut chips, lining up next to 35 day aged rare breed rib of beef with béarnaise sauce and hand cut chips. Saunter in on a Sunday and tuck into an indulgent Sunday lunch that may even rival your mum’s, while their Saturday Bottomless Brunch is a sure fire hit.
A strong line up of drinks takes pride of place with plenty of craft beers and cocktails plus a pretty impressive wine list. Offering great hire packages, a top-notch quiz night every Tuesday evening and quality food and drinks, The Well is quite simply a must visit.
The Well reader offer
Enjoy 50% off your food bill at dinner with this exclusive reader offer
- 50% off food only, dinner bookings Monday to Sunday between Tuesday 10th and Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Available on all bookings up to 8 guests
- Quote “Hot Dinners - 50% off”
- Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7251 9363
- Please note your table will only be kept for 15 minutes after which it will be released if you do not turn up.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to make the booking please call to cancel. Readers who persistently book tables for reader offers and don't honour the booking will be blacklisted from taking up future promotions.