Paid for promotion
Flavour Bastard is a story of flavours running away from home; Every single ingredient gives each dish their unique burst of flavour, and can be found in your kitchen cupboard. The team here are altruistic to honouring tradition and respecting classical skills but incorporating new ideas.
Founded by Vic Singh with Pratap Chahal founder of That Hungry Chef as executive chef, Flavour Bastard is set to become a rebellious addition to Soho’s vibrant food scene.
The menu, created by executive chef Pratap Chahal, is split into tiny and small plates designed to be shared between friends or can be doubled-up as large plates for big appetites. The dishes reflect Flavour Bastard's cuisine-agnostic roots, taking flavours from different cuisines and cultures.
- Miso and mango glazed aubergine, peanut-buckwheat crumble
- Salad of beetroot scented with rose and bergamot, magnolia mustard, ricotta and pine nuts
- Dingley Dell pork belly with cinnamon & pepper, bacon jam, pickled carrot
- Tandoori Fried Chicken
- Caribbean-style mussels - Jerk spices, rum and scotch bonnet
- Spiced hake, 3 bean stew, curried yoghurt, vermicelli
- Churro with clementine marmalade ice cream or apple-cherry sorbet
How to get the Flavour Bastard offer
Hot Dinners readers can take advantage of a lunchtime special menu at Flavour Bastard from 7 December to 7 January 2017
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is for lunch, Monday - Friday 12pm - 3pm
- Two plates for £10; 3 plates for £15
- Order from the above menu.