Paid for promotion
Gallipoli Cafe & Bistro is a charmingly popular restaurant in Islington that serves a menu of Turkish & Mediterranean cuisine. It was first opened back in 1996, by two very passionate and extremely driven brothers Enver and Erdal Ucar.
The co-founders had one thing and one thing in mind when they embarked on this journey, “customer satisfaction”. With a genuine interest and desire to provide excellent food, their authentic Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine proved to be a big hit and saw Gallipoli transform into one of Islington’s more lively hot spots.
Now celebrating 20 years in the business, popular picks on the menu include:
- Upper Street Special – Mix Grill of Succulent Lamb, Chicken and Meatballs
- Tagines – Slowly Cooked Meat in traditional earth-made pots
- Mix Meze Platter – 7 cold and 2 hot vegetarian mezes
- Baklava – Layers of Filo with crushed nuts and syrups
- Turkish Coffee – Unfiltered Turkish Coffee made with traditional methods
How to get the Gallipoli offer
Gallipoli Again are offering 50% off the food menu exclusively for Hot Dinners readers from 9-22 October 2017. Book online here.
Terms and conditions:
- Strictly bookings only - no walk-ins
- 50% off food only
- Gallipoli Again branch only
- Offer runs from 9 October to 22 October 2017.