Paid for promotion
Percy & Founders is a bar and restaurant located in the heart of Fitzrovia, London. Serving modern British and European dishes all day every day, the stylish social destination offers Londoners everything from a quick morning coffee, boozy weekend brunches to business lunches, dinners and evening cocktails.
The seasonally changing all-day dining menu includes starters such as Lambton & Jackson smoked salmon, fresh apple salad, dill mayo & quinoa crisp sit alongside main courses of pan-seared stone bass with a lemon & herb crust, purple sprouting broccoli & hazelnuts; and smoked ham hock pie, Madeira jus, hispi cabbage, grain mustard & celeriac cream. Those wanting to keep things classic will love Percy & Founders’ Aged beef burger, Red Leicester, tomato relish, charcoal mayo & home pickles; or a choice of delicious charred cuts of meat from the sizzling Josper Grill. Decadent puddings include Baked chocolate fondant & pistachio ice cream, and sticky toffee pudding with pecan ice cream.
The drinks list offers affordable, quality pairing wines from small grower labels, alongside established producers, served by the glass, carafe and bottle - as well as cocktails, mocktails, bottled craft and draft beers. Signature cocktails such as the Lady Percy martini or the New Old Fashioned, are ideally taken on in the elegant bar or alfresco on the heated terrace.
The Percy & Founders reader offer
- 50% off food only, all day Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday evening between 1st January and 31st January 2017
- Available on all bookings up to 12 guests
- Quote “Hot Dinners - 50% off”
- Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3761 0200
- Please note your table will only be kept for 15 minutes after which it will be released if you do not turn up.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to make the booking please call to cancel. Readers who persistently book tables for reader offers and don't honour the booking will be blacklisted from taking up future promotions.