Paid for promotion
Mango Tree, situated in the heart of Belgravia, offers exquisite Thai cuisine and world-renowned hospitality in a modern and stylish environment.
Having appeared on BBC1’s MasterChef, and mentioned in J. K. Rowling’s novel ‘The Silkworm’ as a Thai institution in Belgravia, Mango Tree offers innovative yet classic cuisine of the highest calibre. Using the finest ingredients sourced from the best suppliers, both locally and abroad, the restaurant serves genuine Thai dishes from each of the four main culinary regions: rich and mild dishes from the north, spicy food from the east, mild dishes influenced by the Chinese cooking style from the central region, and hot and spicy food from the south.
Diners can choose from dishes such as Thai fish cake, spicy thai fish cakes with fish paste and minced prawns, seasoned with thai curry paste and lime leaf, served with sweet chilli sauce. Pla rad prig song kruang, a deep fried cod with sweet, sour and spicy sauce dressing topped with mixed peppers, sweet basil and pineapple or Gaeng Kiew Wan Gai, corn-fed chicken in Traditional Thai green curry.
The Mango Tree reader offer
Hot Dinners readers will get an exclusive 50% off food Monday-Wednesday 12-2pm and 6-10pm; Thursday-Saturday 12-2pm and 6-6.30pm and Sunday from 12-10pm on the following dates: Thursday 12th January – Thursday 9th February 2017. To take up this offer please email the restaurant in advance:email@example.com or call 020 7823 1888 quoting “Hot Dinners”
- The offer is valid between Thursday 12th January – Thursday 9th February 2017 Availability Monday-Thursday 12-2.30pm, 6.00-10.30pm; Friday- Saturday 12-2.30pm, 6-6.30pm; Sunday from 12-9.30pm. Please note that kitchen closing 15 minutes prior to closing time. Max 8 people.
- Offer applicable to food only (excluding signature dishes and chef’s special) and cannot to be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- A minimum order of 2 courses (one starter and one main course) is required
- Bookings must be made in advance before seating, quoting “Hot Dinners”.
- Subject to availability
- A discretionary 12.5% service is added.