Auction Against Hunger is back once more for 2017, and it's as strong a line up as ever.
For the event, which is now in its fifth year, 10 of London's chefs will be piling into Borough Market's big hall to whip up a special, one-off fundraiser menu, alongside local traders. The full list of faces you can expect are:
- Neil Rankin, Temper
- Pascale Aussignac, Club Gascon
- Shaun Searly, Quality Chop House
- Asimakis Chaniotis, Pied a Terre
- Anna Hansen, Modern Pantry
- Damian Clisby, Petersham Nurseries
- Shaun Henderson, Henderson Seafood
- Tom Hunt, Poco
- Gill Meller, River Cottage
- Asma Khan, Darjeeling Express
They'll be joined by traders like Brindisa and Khanom Krok who'll be helping them to produce the sizeable menu.
A ticket to such a spectacular event will only run you £60, which will get you six dishes, three drinks *and* unlimited snacks - with all the chefs producing dishes you won't be able to find anywhere else. Plus, you'll be able to attend safe in the knowledge that the proceeds from your night will go to the incredibly worthwhile Action Against Hunger's work with malnourished children.
So - if you're after tickets - get them before they disappear here.