Following the ongoing success of Pergola on the roof, there's another alfresco eating and drinking spot coming to London with Pergola Paddington Square.
Canalside instead of rooftop, this version of Pergola is bringing with it some new food and drink spots to Paddington (which will be very welcomed).
Food to expect is:
- Patty & Bun - for all the burgers you need.
- Mamalan - for authentic, handmade dumplings, noodle soups and Beijing street snacks
- DF/Mexico - the East Coast inspired diner with a menu of American and Mexican fast food
- Decatur - for Louisiana-style eating
- Raw Press - healthy vegan, gluten free salads and juices
If you're worried about being raised on, there will be a transparent roof and you can even grab a reservation if there are more than four of you. But the space has room for 850 in total, so grabbing a spot shouldn't be a problem.
What: Pergola Paddington Square
Where: 5 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6PY
When: 24th May – 1st October 2017, 7 days a week
Fond out more: Head to the Pergola website.