We never thought we'd see the day, but it does seem that healthy eating has become a bit of a trend in London of late. The latest to emerge is the next from Detox Kitchen, who are launching The Detox Kitchen Deli (previously known as Grain and Green) in October.
This is planned to be the flagship deli for Detox Kitchen, so lots of salads to take away, but they're also adding a new sharing menu.
That menu will be available for breakfast. brunch and lunch and will be changing seasonally. But the kind of things on offer will be:
- Almond and vanilla pancakes with peach and honey
- The egg wrap, with avocado, tomato and cucumber
- Griddled sweet potato and fennel, lemon yogurt and pecans
- Aubergine dressed with sticky apricot and tamari sauce
- Portobello mushroom with cashew nut and spinach
- Butternut squash stacked with honeyed pecans and lemon soya yogurt
- Coconut brown rice risotto with edamame and spring onion
- Chicken, cauliflower, courgette and Borlotti stew
- Avocado and coriander on lightly toasted rye bread. Blueberry pancakes with apple compote
As for drinks, they'll include a fresh green machine juice or matcha latte.