Updated 21/8/16 with soft launch details
The people behind the May Fair Kitchen and May Fair Bar are branching out further, with a new Peruvian (with a little touch of Mediterranean) restaurant that's coming to Covent Garden.
Monmouth Kitchen will be part of the Radisson Blu Edwardian with a menu by the group's ex-Nobu head of private dining, Amir Jati - and he's bringing the following:
- Avocado and Corn Salad with Blackberry dressing
- Smoked Lamb Cutlets with Red Anticucho
- Pan-fried Salmon with Calabrian Chilli Salsa
- Sea Bass Ceviche with Avocado, White Corn and Red Onion (plus a Lobster Ceviche and Tomato Ceviche).
- Chocolate Caliente, Warm Peruvian chocolate spring rolls served with fresh passion fruit sauce and coconut sorbet
- Pera Sencacion, white chocolate and vanilla yoghurt mousse, pistachio sponge, honey ice cream and pear compote.
Obviously, they'll have pisco sours on the menu, and more cocktails including the Lima Collins (La Caravedo Pisco Quebranta, jasmine tea, syrup and lemon). The place itself will seat 106, and will have an out-door terrace too.
Monmouth Kitchen will open 31 August 2016 at 20 Mercer Street, (restaurant entrance on Monmouth Street), Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street, London WC2H 9HD. There will be 50% off food for their soft launch from 31 August to 6 September 2016. Book via monmouthkitchen.co.uk or call 020 7845 8607.Find out more @monmouthkitchen.