Fans of Ostuni restaurant, which is devoted to food and wine of Southern Italian region Puglia, should rejoice as a second venue is on the way. This time, they're opening in Highgate, with a new 95 seater restaurant. - sh
As with the original, the Puglian focus will continue, so looking at the original you can expect dishes like:
- Crispy baked salt cod with aquaviva’s red onions
- Octopus stewed ‘in pignatta’ with cicerchie bean puree
- Pugliese charcoal fired oven baby chicken alla diavola, rocket & fennel
- Whole seabream baked in salt crust
- Spicy Salentino Ox cheek stew, fava bean mash & kale
Ostuni opens on 6 June 2016 at 1 Hampstead Ln, London N6 4RS. There's a soft launch with 50% off food until 9 June. To book, email them at email@example.com.