There's a brand new Burgerac's Burgershack coming to town - and this time they're landing in Fitzrovia.
Behind it all is Gavin Lucas - aka Burgerac and originally a blogger of all things burgers and who then got into the business himself with the Burgershack at the Royal Oak in Marylebone. Essentially proving that he could walk the walk (it gets VERY good reviews).
This second Shack sees them take over The Social on Little Portland Street. On their new menu, expect it to include:
- The Cheeseburger: 6oz beef patty, onions, American cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard in a soft white bun (£8)
- Hubba Hubba: 2 x 3oz smashed mustard-fried beef patties, American cheese, pickles, chipotle burger sauce, iceberg, soft white bun (£9.50)
- Chickenshack: Buttermilk chicken breast shallow fried in lard, American cheese, pickled onion, mayo, iceberg, sesame seed brioche bun (£9.50)
- Southern Seoul Chickenshack: Buttermilk fried chicken breast, Korean sauce, chopped spring onions, Sriracha mayo, iceberg, sesame seed brioche bun (£9.50)
- Shroom Meltdown: Portobello 'shroom, goat's cheese, pickled red onion, salsa verde, sesame seed brioche bun (£7)
- Hot and Blue fries: Large skin-on fries, drizzled with buffalo sauce and blue cheese (£4)
It's all kicking off with a soft launch on 29 April when Burgerac himself will be DJing in the ground floor bar (they'll be cooking up a load of burgers and portions of fries from about 6pm and giving out samples - half burgers - until they run out). They will then will be officially opening on Tuesday 3 May, running every Monday - Friday.